After Chemo

Good evening my darlings! You know what's great about chemo? It makes the bad things in my body go away. You know what sucks about chemo? I feel like warmed over death the entire time. 

Yes, you read that right. Warmed over death. I started on Thursday making Friday not bad. Saturday I was more tired than anything. And then it's Sunday, horrible Sunday, that my body says hello! We do not like you anymore! Please proceed to nearest bathroom to spend the rest of the day! 

Chemo makes me pretty nauseous. That's a side effect that I would rather live with than have the Tumor keep growing. There's just only so much I can do. I ended chemo on Monday, and still feel sick. 

No way around it. Oh well. Rather be sick than have a tumor! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things That Go Bump in The Night

Girls Weekend in Tennessee

The Keto Diet...