The Beginning

Hello!
   You may be new here, some may have come across this randomly, while some may have come from my page on Wordpress. I like Blogger better for creative reasons (shh! Don't tell Wordpress!). I am 23 and living with a Grade 3 Oligoastrocytoma in my brain. I have brain cancer. And I rock it because I'm fabulous!
   I hope you enjoy my blog and my life. I am going to try to post at least once a week, which may be hard because I am also a college student graduating in December! WOO! I'm a little excited. But I am going to try.
   My little About Me section; I live in North Carolina, was diagnosed in January 2014. I have had two craniotomies to remove the tumor, both went great. I have gone through radiation and chemotherapy to stop the growth of what they couldn't take out. I still take the chemo pills once a month to continue to prevent growth.
   It's a long process but hey, I still wake up every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things That Go Bump in The Night

Girls Weekend in Tennessee

The Keto Diet...