My Life

   My darling little readers! Lend me your ears! (If you have ever seen Robin Hood: Men In Tights you will be imagining ears being thrown at you like I am)
   I am not the best at blogging. I am a full time student that is graduating. Do you KNOW how much work I have? So let me catch you up on my life for the past few months. I can tell you that it's very exciting, because I am just a party animal
 
   Because I am just the enthusiastic person I am, I went to school all summer. Literally I started in May and didn't stop until the first week of August. But that's okay since I am a nerd and like school. Now I am in my last Fall semester of college. I graduating December 19th! Woo! Now here's the downside of that: I literally study and write papers all the time. I have very little free time that I usually spend editing or thinking of new scenes for my book.
  I do have time to spend with family. My grandparents came to visit my family and that was fun. I spend time with my boyfriend and his son too. But I am really the giant nerd that does homework on the weekend.
   Speaking of homework, I have to go write two papers due tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. So proud of you!!!! You are my beautiful niece and think of you everyday!!!! Love ya, Aunt Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Things That Go Bump in The Night

Girls Weekend in Tennessee

The Keto Diet...